Can't Install Design Cloud Content

Hello,

I would like to use the Architecture Portfolio content, but whenever I try to install it, I get an error. I’ve been able to install every other Design Cloud demo feature that I’ve test installed, so this problem is only present for me with Architecture Portfolio. Please assist. Thank you!

Hello @marymmccauley,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please tell us the error message you are getting while installing Architecture Portfolio as the error message can give some clue about the issue? I installed Architecture Portfolio on my local dev setup and installation went fine. In that regards, please make sure following:

• Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Pro Theme. As of today, the latest version of Pro Theme is 2.2.5. You can take a look at following page for more information:
  • Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hello,

I still can’t seem to get it. Can you verify on your end?

Hi Mary,

Thank you for the credentials, I’m seeing 500 Internal Server Error when trying to install the Architecture Portfolio template on your site.

That usually means a server-side rule is blocking Cornerstone from functioning correctly. Please do the following:

Please contact your hosting provider to increase your allocated memory limit or do it yourself by adding this code to your wp-config.php file.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
```

You can add it before the line:

```
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
```

[Troubleshooting - Increasing PHP Memory Limit](https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935)

While you're at it, also ask how you can increase the  	**PHP Max Script Execute Time**  currently its only set to `30s`, set that to `300s`

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Hello,

I increased the memory limit but still cannot download the Architecture Portfolio demo content. Can I get further assistance with this?

Hey @Mary,

Could you please provide us ftp details so that we can investigate this issue further?
Please include the following in a secure note:

• FTP hostname
  • FTP username
  • FTP password

Thank you in advance.

Here you go:

Hello Mary,

No ftp has been listed in a secure note.
Please double check.

Thanks.

It’s there, please check again.

Hello There,

I have invested your site and it turns out that your PHP post max size and PHP upload max file size is only limited to 20M. You must have at least 32 or 62M. Your PHP time out is only 30s. You must increase this to at least 300s.

To resolve this, please contact your hosting provider and ask for further assistance to increase the values.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hey Mary,

This usually is a result of inadequate server resource allocation. Please follow @RueNel advice or switch to a better web host that provides enough server resources.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.