Cant Install any Expanded Demos, only Standard Working

Cant Install any Expanded Demos, only Standard Working

Ive searched the forum and can’t find a solution that works. The standard demos work fine, but none of the expanded ones…

Ive increased the memory in the config file, updated everything, checked that I have the proper versions of everything…any insight would be great, I am wanting to use the “band” demo

Hey @crystal_m,

Please contact your host to increase CURL Timeout the maximum to 10 seconds or higher. Let us know how that goes.

If increasing the timeout does not help, please give us WP admin access in a Secure Note so we could check the actual error.

Thanks.

I uploaded the secure note. thank you

Here is the error when I try to import an Expanded demo.

VM188:1 POST http://torontoima.com/20188/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 (Internal Server Error)

The common cause of that is incorrect WordPress files and folder permission. Please check if you have correct permissions. See this article for more details.

Also, what did your host tell you about the timeout? Did they actually increase it?

Thanks.

Still waiting for a reply from host, all permissions are correct. I will update you once they respond.

Hi There,

I have also test your issue and it gives 500 Internal Server Error when accessing the URL /20188/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php.

Check with your hosting provider and let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hello, I talked to host gator support and this is what they said:

Your developer can make a modifer to the command:
–connect-timeout
Maximum time in seconds that you allow the connection to the
server to take. This only limits the connection phase, once
curl has connected this option is of no more use. See also the
-m/–max-time option.

Where would I put this script?

I talked to someone else with host gator support, they said these are the settings:

safe mode = Off (cannot adjust)
memory_limit = 256M (MAXIMUM)
max_execution_time = 30 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
max_input_time = 60 (MAXIMUM in seconds)
post_max_size = 64M (MAXIMUM)
upload_max_filesize = 64M (MAXIMUM)
enable_dl = Off (cannot adjust)

Please ask them to increase max_execution_time to 120 seconds if possible. If increasing does not help, would you mind giving us cPanel access.

Thanks.

uploaded a secure note with cpanel info

Those numbers cannot be changed according to HostGator.

Hi There,

The issue was with the PHP version that you were using for that domain (v5.2.x) which I have switched to v7.1.x using cPanel.

Now try generating any of our Expanded demos and it should work. For testing purpose, I have generated Auto demo. You can even use a plugin like Advanced Reset and start over (https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-wp-reset/).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.