Cant' get text editor in cornerstone

i can’t find the text editor when editing content in cornerstone. It is raw html…

i’m new to X, but an old WordPress developer, and trying to learn X, but it is frustrating, i have to say…

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! When editing in Cornerstone, the raw content element preview may not appear correctly especially if you code is incorrect and not valid. By the way, ​we recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

And too assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey There,

I have logged in and edited the page. I can see Envira Gallery is added in the page already. You must have already figured it out.

Regarding the registration of the plugins, please check out this articles on how we have integrated this plugins in the theme:

Hope this helps.

Hello There,

At this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread because your reply is harder to read. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Again,

I have edited your homepage in Cornerstone and I do not have any issue.
Please check out my screenshot:

One thing I noticed though is that in your screenshot, it has “Tiger Soul Healing” as the site name and you have given us access to the “Nyack Boat Charter” so I do not think that we are checking the correct site.

Please have it sorted out.