Can't get same look of menu as in Demo

Hi,

I imported many demos to try out, the menu style is never imported and I can’t find the settings to change the style. There’re some “skins” in Ubermenu, but those styles doesn’t look as good as the ones in the demo. For example, anyone knows how to get the same menu effect as in “Band” demo?

Hello @finnw,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You just need to import the demo content. In case of Band navigation, you can import the demo content from X > Overview > Demo Content. Have you tried importing the same demo content again? Also can you please share website URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi,

The import demo didn’t import the menu styles together. I tried multiple different ones. My site is on maintience mode, I may have to create an account for you to look into it. Is there secured way to send you the account info?

Thanks,

Finn

Hey Finn,

Yes, please post in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Finn,

Thanks for the details.

The reason why your site displays a menu with different style is because you have UberMenu activated for your main menu whereas the Band Demo is just using the default wordpress menu.

Try disabling the UberMenu plugin and you should be able to have the same menu style like the Band Demo.

Hope this helps.