Can't get latest YouTube video to display

Hello, I have Slider Revolution in the header and want to show the latest YouTube video on the same page (using iframe). Somehow that hasn’t been going well together. Without the Slider Revolution the YouTube video shows fine, but with the Slider Revolution, even though the YouTube logo does show up, the actual video doesn’t. Any idea what causes this and what could be a solution to make this work? Thx.

Summary

This is the code used for pulling up the latest YouTube video:

Hi,

I would like to check but your site is currently password protected.
You also forgot to provide the code that pulls your youtube video.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks

Hi Nellie,

Thank you for the credentials, but I don’t see any Youtube video on your Revolution Slider, are your referring to this section? Please clarify.

If so, I have check that element and it seems your embed code (<iframe>) is invalid.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed?max-results=1&controls=0&showinfo=0&rel=0&listType=user_uploads&list=UCSG4dFupK8-ZRfBkHurJYNQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Please navigate back to Youtube and get the proper embed code.

Another thing is, you have the updated version of Cornerstone (3.2.5), but you leave the X theme behind (6.1.6), this can cause an incompatibility issue, please update your X theme to the latest version (6.2.5)

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi There,

Sorry about the screenshot, I was referring about this:

I’m getting that error regardless if the Revolution Slider is there or not.

I’ve tested a different embed code and it works just fine, again regardless if there is a Revolution Slider or not in the page.

Please get a new embed code (see my screencast above).

Try this one and see if it works.
`

`

If it works, then we know that the issue is your embed code.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.