Cant get "Hide based on width" feature to work on my site

My website is helloconnor.com

I have tried changing the hide based on width options but it doesn’t make any changes to the site. I also have a constant message that reminds me cornerstone isn’t validated. I don’t know if this related or not. Thank you!

Hello @Prismos,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It looks like you are using quite an old version of X Theme 4.3.0 and Cornerstone 1.3.2 which might give issues. Just like what you are experiencing with Hide During Breakpoints. I suggest you to update X Theme and Cornerstone to the most recent version i.e X Theme 6.0.4 and Cornerstone 3.0.4 and let us know how it goes.

I am sharing few resources that you can take a look at get started.

https://theme.co/changelog/

As you are updating from quite an old version, I suggest you to first take a complete site backup and also create a staging server. It’s better to update the theme on a staging server as any issues that might come up can we resolved without affecting live website. Also i your case you will have to update theme and plugin manually. In that regards, please give special attention to the manual updates section in our theme and plugin update guide which I have shared above.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.