Can't Find Settings in Header Editor

I cannot find where to edit the green text or the green color on particles.

I also cannot find the menu text color.

Eveen though I set the container to not show on mobile with the 2nd bar email and city and phone info it still shows.

Similarly in second bar the green text in left button I cannot find way to edit. Also the mobile menu does not show even though the menu is selected.

How can I remove the square boxes around the social icons?

Hi There,

Please watch this tutorial to get familiar with the header builder functionality.

Once you follow the video you will understand how the header builder works.

Regarding your social media icons, you need to remove the background color.

Hope it helps

Dude, thanks but I have been building sites using pro themes for awhile now. That video would be great if this was my first one. There are legitimate concerns where I have been through every nook and cranny.

Now I didn’t build this from scratch which I typically do. I used the template because the client liked it.

Hi there,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we thought you have a problem working with the options regarding the ins and outs of them.

Unfortunately, we cannot actually give the correct answer until we go to the builder and see the option ourselves. Would you please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the topic?

The point you have mentioned regarding the hide and show options is concerning. Please kindly make sure that you have the latest version of the Pro theme, if not, kindly update the theme to version 1.2.7

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,

We also need your http login credentials to be able to check on this.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for the information. I accessed your website and found out you are using an old version of the theme. Please kindly update the theme to the latest version which is 1.2.7:

Also, it is important that you do not minify any assets of the builder, if you do so you will get unexpected results, so if you use the minification plugins kindly either purge the cache and deactivate them or rule out the Pro Editor assets.

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.