Can't find Revolution Slider after deleting it in homepage

Hi Justin,

Did you add the Revolution Slider using the Rev Slider element on Cornerstone? If so, you should still be able to add the slider using the element as long as the slider itself is not deleted in the admin panel.

If you added the slider in a different way, kindly mention where you specifically added it in and how.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply.
It came with the Demo in Cornerstone, but now that i deleted it in Cornerstone, i can’t seem to find anywhere else to add it back in. I tried to put together a hero image and buttons without the Revolution Slider, but it doesn’t look very good.

Hello Justin,

I tried to login to your website but the details you provided seem incorrect.

Kindly double check.

Sorry, the password is

Hello Justin,

To resolve your issue, simply edit your homepage and assign a slider using the Slider Settings: Below Masthead option. To know more about how you can display the slider in each of the page, please check this out:

Please let us know how it goes.

I don’t see this functionality on my Home page. Do I need to import Revolution Slider?

This is what i see on the Home page

Hello Justin,

It can be found after the Page settings.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

There are no other drop downs below Page Settings.

Hey Justin,

It turns out that Slider Revolution was deleted in your plugins section. I went ahead and re installed the plugin.
You can now see the slider settings when you edit the homepage.

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thank you. I don’t see any options in the drop downs though

Hello Justin,

You do not see any sliders in the dropdown because you do not have any slider yet. Please go to Revolution Slider > and create a slider. If you have a slider before, most probably it was deleted when you delete the plugin.

Hope this helps.

I tried adding a New Slider, but not sure where to put the shortcode. Should i use another option?
It might be easier to start from scratch at this point.

Hi Justin,

In the screenshot that you gave, there is no slider. Please go to WordPress Dashboard > Revolution Slider and add a new slide from scratch.

After you finish the slider and save it, you can go to a page in question using the Cornerstone and use the Classic Revolution Slider element to add the slide.

Thank you.

I’m sorry for not following. I selected New Slider, but don’t see a Save button in there.

I was able to put this Classic Revolution Slider in the Homepage, but not sure what to do from here.

Hi Justin,

Please follow this steps thoroughly, first, go to this link and download the agency-home.zip file (that is the slider for the Agency demo that has been deleted on your site)

Then import that zip file to your Revolution Slider

Choose to Append on both options on Note: styles templates will be updated if they exist! dialog.

After you successfully imported the agency-home slider, navigate to your home page and edit it on Cornerstone.

Add a Classic Revolution Slider element on the first section of your home page (if you have not already)

On that Classic Revolution Slider’s dropdown, select the Agency Home slider that you just Imported.

Save the page and view it on the frontend.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you, It did help, but now the Slider is above the nav, and i can’t find a way to place it below the nav.
Also, when I click on the Select Slider dropdown, it shows Agency Home, but goes back to None.

Hi Justin,

That slider above the header is the Slider Feature Above Masthead, that is the instruction provided by Ruenel above, but since you don’t need that slider to be there, please go back to that page settings again and deactivate the Feature Slider Above Masthead.

Fixed, I did go ahead and delete that problematic Classic Revolution Slider and re-added it.

Cheers!

Resolved. Thank you very much for your help.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.