Can't find all the demos to install

Hi, I just got my theme installes by Site Ground, but I can’t find as before, where I can acess all the demos of each Stack.I need to try every demo of each Stack but I simply can’t find how to do it. Instead ofDemo Contente, after going to X- Validation, I only find Design Cloud which does’t offer all the option it used to be before.

Thanks

Hello @Jael,

Thanks for writing in!

Please check out release notes:

What happened to Standard and Expanded demos?
Our former Expanded Demos are now called Sites and are included as part of Design Cloud. Importing a Site from Design Cloud works just like installing an Expanded Demo previously.

We have retired Standard Demos, although we will taking a select few of those designs and making new Sites from them.

If you need to access the old demo contents, please revert or install the older version of the theme like X 7.0 or later. You can actually get the previous stable version right in your dashboard. Once you have the old standard demo that you want, you can then update to the latest version which is X 7.1.2.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.