Can't empty my cart

Hello,

I use Safari, logged in user. After I add a product to the cart and press the buttin Empty cart, the page reloads but the cart is still not empty, nothing changes in it. What should I do?

Hello @OlgaPollini,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share website URl for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi There,

I checked in safari without login and it works fine.

Please send us your login details so that we can check with logged in user.

Thanks!

Please see my message below for login details. Thanks.

Hi there,

I tried different combinations but it always says the password is incorrect, please provide the correct one. Plus, this sounds to be cache or database related, I also recommend contacting a Woocommerce developer.

Thanks!

Please try now.

Or how do I remove this Empty Cart button altogether?

Hi @OlgaPollini,

I could not login to your setup.

Not sure what you mean to remove the empty cart button. Would you mind sharing us more details of what you want to achieve.

This link below could be out dated however it could be a good start of what I believe that you want to achieve.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello,

First, please delete the screenshot of my login page above, thanks.

Second, I don’t see the point of having the Empty Cart button in the cart. How can I remove it, delete, make it disappear, so that there is no way a customer can empty their card? The link above does not answer my question.

Thanks!

Hey @OlgaPollini,

I’ve removed the screenshot.

The Empty Cart button is coming from a third party plugin. It just inherits the theme styles so it looks like it’s coming from X.

Please contact the plugin author to learn how to remove it.

Thanks.

You are so helpful, thanks.

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.