Can't Edit Slider Revolution

Slider Revolution has been working perfectly for months but when I logged into WordPress recently and went to edit a slide, I wasn’t able to. Everything appears to be fine, except when I try to make edits. I can click on a text layer (or any layer) but the edit drop down does not appear no matter how many different ways I try to. I also tried to use Safari and Chrome but it makes no difference. I can move layers around but can’t edit them. I have version 5.4.5.2 and there are no System Requirements issues.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

All was already up to date. There must be some sort of glitch. I’m able to create a new slider and make edits but for that one slider, I can’t make any changes. I’m using the new slider now.

Hi there,

You may try re-creating your slider, maybe your slider data are already corrupted (it’s usually the cause). Have you done migration before? Or search and replace directly to the database? Or have you recently updated your Revslider? Maybe the existing data is not compatible with the version you installed.

Thanks!