Can't edit Slider Revolution slides after X update

I currently can’t edit slides in Slider Revolution. The browser just spins and times out. Running latest version of X, but it doesn’t look like there have been any Slider Revolution updates in X for a while. Some functionality works in Slider Revolution, just not the ability to edit any slider. I saw a post about updating wp_config.php settings from a couple of years ago, but I don’t have that file in my installation. Any help is appreciated. Running X 6.1.5

Thanks

Hi Brian,

Please try to update your Rev Slider version to 5.4.7.4 as it is the most recent supported version with X.

Hope this helps.

I thought I had to wait for X to release the version of Rev Slider as an X update?

That fixed it. I am confused though. A while back I saw that I had an update to do on Rev Slider in my Plug-ins page. When I updated Rev Slider at that time, I got a version that you didn’t support and it crashed everything. So I was told to wait until Themeco released a new version of X with Rev Slider included. But now I can’t tell the difference between WordPress telling me there is a new Rev Slider and Themeco telling me. I went to the X page in my WordPress and it just said Rev Slider was “Installed and Active” not “Update”. I have a update pending required for Soliliquy and Visual Composer in my plug-ins page, but they both come from Themeco with X… am I supposed to update those too? When I use Avada Theme, it changes the status on the Theme page to say Update on the plugins it ships with the product. Does X do that?.

Hi there,

Rev Slider version 5.4.7.4 is actually the most recent support version of X.

You can find the information about the support versions here:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.