Cant edit pages with Cornerstone after update to 6.04

Hi guys

After upgrading my theme on wiesnevents.ch to the newest version i cannot edit my pages with cornerstone anymore.

I tried to disable all possible third party plugins, with no success.

Can you have a look?

I send credential with the next msg.

Best
Fabian

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below:

1. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and also the correct login credentials as the one provided is not working.

Thank you.

That worked! thanks very much!!

You are very welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.