Can't edit, no content is showing in edit mode

I am currently not able to edit in cornerstone.

None of the content is showing in the window. Rows up still showing up on the left, but I’m not able to do anything with them.

I updated yesterday, but everything was working fine earlier this morning, then it just stopped.

Is this a general problem or just me? And what can I do?

Thanks

Martha

Same issue here… hoping for a quick response.
I have two site running cornerstone editor and the other is running fine.

1 Like

Hi Martha and @kelliemaree,

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• Please try clearing your site’s cache if you have any caching plugin active. Also, clear the browser cache and load the pages in Cornerstone again.

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks @Jade.
I updated the wp-config as suggested… I also ran the auto update on WP to the latest and all seems to be working so far.

1 Like

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.