Can't Edit Footer

I had Bluehost flush the cache. I’ve cleared my cache. I am getting all sorts of errors now. I can’t find how to delete pro from wordpress. How do I access site via ftp? I’m sorry guys I’m out of my depth. I really want to learn.

Hello @steve,

I am sharing few resources that will help you to access website via FTP:

Basics of FTP in context of WordPress: http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-use-ftp-to-upload-files-to-wordpress-for-beginners/

Next two links I am sharing have dedicated section to install Theme via FTP.

Problem is the same, no change. I am unable to edit header, content, and footer. Here is the newest error message.

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

Origin URL: https://dpmarketingsolutions.com

Preview URL: https://dpmarketingsolutions.com/

I recently added the woocommerce plug-in. could that have anything to do with it?

I deactivated woocommerce and it’s working. Does that mean I cannot use woocommerce with this theme? If not what would you recommend?

Hi,

Please make sure you have woocommerce Version: 3.1.1 installed as that is the latest supported version of the theme.

You can also try adding this in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Hope that helps

I’ve never put anything in wp-config.php or where to find it. If I enter this will it fix my issues? Can you help me?

I cannot find version 3.1.1. Since there is a newer version does that mean that the previous version are not available?

Hi,

You can download that version from the link below

With regards to editing your wp-config.php file kindl;y refer to the link below

Hope that helps.

hello, I did those things. It is still having the same problem if woocommerce is active.

Hi there,

Is there a way you can downgrade your Wordpress to 4.9? Please also check this https://wordpress.org/support/topic/read-this-first-wordpress-4-9-master-list/

There were new issues on that version which aren’t related to the builder but still affected.

Thanks!

I current am using 4.9

Hi there,

Sorry, I mean downgrade it below 4.9. It contains many issues and it’s probably the cause of many issues in the builder. We only released the update/fix for WP 4.9’s MEJS, but it doesn’t cover other issues caused by 4.9.

Thanks!

I was told it is not possible. What next?

All we could do is continue checking, but I can’t promise any fix if these are really caused by 4.9. Thanks!

So your product does not work with woocommerce at this time? Are there other commerce plugins that you can recommend?

Hi there,

That’s not something I can confirm. Since older version or other plugins might have issues with WP 4.9 as well. Please try downgrading your Wordpress to 4.8 then we’ll continue checking. We just need to narrow it down especially the issues could be coming from different place especially when 4.9 became available.

Thanks!

I was told by bluehost that downgrading is not an option

What other ecommerce plugins work with this theme?

What are my options for a refund for this product?

Hi there,

First of all, we acknowledge that this is taking a long time and we tried to suggest the possible problems that might have to cause this issue. We appreciate your patience.

I want to assure you that our theme is working with no problems with the Woocommerce version which mentioned in the version compatibility article and we constantly try to keep up with the latest updates.

I also see some cases that WordPress 4.9 is causing issues and as my colleague mentioned this can be an important factor.

But I also see some problems while trying to access your homepage using the Pro editor which shows some of the content inside the pages are referring to a completely different URL:

Maybe the link which I added in the secure note was your staging website URL which is now invalid. To fix this issue you need to install the Database Search and Replace plugin and replace all the references I already mentioned in the Secure Note to the new URL with HTTPS protocol.

That might fix many issues that you are experiencing. The other point that one of my colleagues mentioned was the possibility of the not enough PHP Memory Limit.

I installed the WP-Serverinfo plugin on your website and you can check the memory limit by going to Dashboard > WP-Serverinfo menu item and you will see that the memory limit is still 256MB instead of 512.

Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to change the options below:

• Change PHP Memory Limit from 256 to 512.
  • Change PHP Max Script Execute Time from 30 to 300.

We will try to do our best to help you around to overcome this environmental issue. But whenever you wish you can open up a new thread and ask for the refund if you see it fit.

We want to emphasize that we will be here to do our best to help you get around this issue.

Thank you.