Can't edit blog page or posts in Cornerstone

Hi!
So I am redesigning a site that was previously built in Divi. We wiped all content except for blog posts and the blog page. I can’t seem to figure out how to edit previous posts in cornerstone. They and the blog page don’t come up as content in the cornerstone editor, and there’s no option to edit in pro when i go to the individual posts or blog page.

http://infamous-whistle.flywheelstaging.com

Hello Jeannie,

Thanks for writing in!

You can’t edit a page/post designed using different builder in Cornerstone or Content builder. Same logic applies other way around. A page designed using Cornerstone can’t be edited in other page builder as each page builder uses different technologies and shortcodes. In your case you will have redesign the pages and posts in Content Builder.

By default you may not see Edit with Pro option to edit or create a new post. To make the changes, please navigate under Pro > Settings > Permissions > General and select Posts.

To learn more, please take a look at following resource regarding permissions manager:

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.