Can't edit any content or headers on my site

I’m not able to edit any headers or pages anymore for some reason. It stays hanging there and sometimes I get an error saying that it’s missing an <HTML> tag. I’ve read that disabling plugins would help but I’ve had no luck with that either.

Hi there,

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I found the plugin that’s causing the conflict but how can I fix this issue? I’ve reached out to the plugin developer but this just started happening and they haven’t had any updates. I’ve already modified my wp-config file.

Hello @ASR_KRATOS,

Thanks for updating the thread.

For plugin conflicts, you need to have a word with plugin developer to make sure plugin is compatible. If the plugin developer is following WordPress coding standards and provides regular updates then compatibility should not be an issue. However, in your case please have a word with plugin developer.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.