Thanks for updating the thread and I am sorry for any confusion here.
I checked your website and can see that both in header and footer builder I don't see header and footer. I also checked in template manager to see if there is any saved version of the header or footer. Can you please confirm that before updating, header and footer were there as this is quite surprising and weird that in update process header and footer got deleted? Did you happen to update/restore the database and that might have caused some issues?
As a possible solution, please try clearing transient cache and see how it goes. you can install and run Transient Cleaner
1. Install Transient Cleaner
2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Clean Now
5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
7. Set Remove All Transients -> Clean Now
8. Save Changes
9. Recheck those problematic pages
Let us know how it goes.