Can't delete single images in column

So I did this: “Please go to WPBakery Page Builder Settings > General and make sure “Legacy X Integration” is enabled. A common request we get is to not overwrite parts of the WPBakery Page Builder. We are committed to keep supporting sites from the early days of X where Visual Composer was our page builder but we’ve consolidated all that integration code under one setting. It used to be enabled by default, but you will now need to opt-in to using it.”

Now I want to delete three logos from screenshot one. Each logo is an image. Back in Visual Composer days I could just “x” each single element. This seems to be gone, no matter what element, see screenshot 3. Am I missing something?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reaching out.

It could be that the icons aren’t loading from your end, this is how it’s rendered on my installation.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note? .

For the meantime, please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. If you’re using a caching plugin, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugin and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

1 Like

I can only delete whole columns, not single images/logos.

https://www.bell.de/wp-login.php

Hi,

I can’t replicate this issue as well in my test sites.

I checked and can see you have older version of php installed.

Please contact your hosting provider and request to update php and mysql versions to these versions as required by wordpress.

PHP version 7.2 or greater.
MySQL version 5.6 or greater

Hope that helps

PHP is now 7.2.12, still no “x” to delete single images, just columns. Please tell me I don’t have to rebuild the page from scratch.

Hi Christian,

Would you mind providing your FTP credentials as well? There are internal server error, and sometimes it’s too slow. I like to test it through FTP and see what’s going on.

For the meantime, please go edit your site’s wp-config.php and set WP_DEBUG to true, then I’ll check what’s the error related to it.

Thanks!

Sure.

“For the meantime, please go edit your site’s wp-config.php and set WP_DEBUG to true, then I’ll check what’s the error related to it.” Have no idea what that means but will try to find out. I’m at the office in 2 hrs.

Hey Christian,

This has to do with Element Permission. You have set it to Custom and disabled many elements from being edited.

I’ve set it to All and now element editing works.

Hope that helps.

It does help. Everything works fine. Thank you so much.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.