Cant delete Completed By date

I have been attempting to remove the Completed By date that has originally been selected. But It seems that it wont delete after clicking update. I can change the date just fine, but if I delete the old date and click update the old date re-appears in the input field.

I have tried flushing cache, both wordpress and browser. Tried different browsers as well.

For now I used PHP MyAdmin edited the Options table:

Specifically I updated tco_under_construction in the database and changed "tco_under_construction_date";s:0:""; hence removing the date.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

I can’t replicate this issue in my test site.

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Please check that everything is compatible as well.

Thanks

I have replicated it on at least two on my instals on separate hosts.

Both are fully updated. One is a fresh install of X and another I just installed under construction for the first time.

This is what I got when I installed the plug-in for the first time:

When I click the field, I do get the picker:

I can select a date, and it does save it in the field:

I however cannot get it to be blank.

Hi There,

Sorry you’re having this issue, this is a known bug and actually already fixed by the Dev Team. Fix will be on the next Under Construction extension update.

You can apply the fix manually if you want, to do this navigate to this page save that page as options-page-main.php

On your FTP navigate to /wp-content/plugins/tco-under-construction/views/admin/ directory, rename the file options-page-main.php there to keep it as a back-up.

Then upload the file options-page-main.php (that you just downloaded) on that directory.

Thanks,

This bug has been fixed with the Under Construction version 2.0.3 update.

Under Construction 2.0.3 – Changelog

Cheers!