Can't create dropdown menu in footer

Hi, I’m writing in because I’ve created an accordion (title: “Artículos”) at the bottom of my page http://www.clasesdeguitarramadrid.net/.

I’d like to change that accordion to a dropdown menu. I’d also like the design of the menu title text to be more discrete (similar to the “2016 Matthieu Delage todos los derechos reservados”, “Privacidad” and “Aviso legal” text that is just below it).

Could you help me out? I’ve tried and looked at threads on the forum but couldn’t find a way to do it. Thank you!

Hi @MatthieuDelage,

I am a little confuse here. Homepage doesn’t have a footer. Current homepage is using Blank - Container | Header, No Footer template.

If you want to use a dropdown menu inside a content builder, please try using Navigation Dropdown element.

You might need to update X theme if in case that element is not available on the builder.

Regarding text design, there is an option for that on the element. Just inspect the element and you can see tabs like this:

If that is not available, please make sure Advance Option for V2 elements is ON. Go to X > Settings > User Preferences:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.