Can't create a menu

After I save a menu , all the items just added are deleted… so there’s now way to have items in my menus :frowning:

Hello @cucogut,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please increase your PHP memory limit? It might have been exhausted and which may have caused the issue. Simply edit your wp-config.php file and add the following:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If it does not helps, please share website credentials (url/username/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Thanks, man. I’ve tried but: nop, still can’t create menus… sending you my credentials in a secure note.

Hello @cucogut,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Upon logging in see couple of issues.

1. You are using old version of Pro Theme, more so early release of Pro Theme version 1.0/
  2. I can replicate the menu not saving issue in my test. Upon creating menu, it won’t save the changes. Further investigating I activated WordPress default theme and I can confirm that it’s not a theme or plugin related issue. It seem to be a server configuration problem that you need to check along with hosting provider. You can also take a look at following article. https://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/wordpress-menu-saving-items/

I also suggest you to update Pro Theme to latest version. You can take a look at following article for more information.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.