Can't Change Font on UberMenu

The problem is, I am trying to set a Google Font (Cinzel) for the Uber Menu.

However, when I navigate to the Uber Menu Customise / Fonts / Google Font / I have [None]

I have limited to no experience with CSS / Java so I can’t edit the font fam. Any ideas would really assist me greatly.

Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris,

Please try the following:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If this didn’t help, then please provide us with WordPress Dashboard login details in a “Secure Note” so we can investigate this issue.

Thanks.

Hello There,

Your uberMenu version is older. Please update it first to version 3.4.1.1.
You can do the update going to the plugins section or in Dashboard > Updates section.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.