Can't Assign Headers to Pages

Hi there.

Site: https://fantasy-books.live
wordpress: 4.9.2
X Pro: 1.2.7

I’ve just noticed that I cannot assign a header to a page. Can you help?

And my custom post type. I used to be able to assign to custom post types. I mean, I still have a header assigned to one.

But now, I can’t.

And I can’t assign to pages either. That used to be an option.

I have not idea what’s going on or when it started. I had noticed the oddity a while back, but I didn’t have any need to look into it till now. It’s only now that I realize that the options are just gone.

J.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try testing for a plugin conflict by deactivating your 3rd party plugins. If you need further assistance, we will require your login credentials to take a closer look. Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks!

Hi. I disabled all the plugins on the site, and it did nothing.

I still don’t see an option to add headers a particular page or custom post type. Only posts, Global, front page, post page, and portfolio items.

Hi there,

How do I log in? Both wp-admin and wp-login.php are disabled.

Thanks!

There is a login button on the menu of the site.

I also added a link in a secure note.

Hi There,

Unfortunately, we can not login to your site, our IP is flagged. Would you mind deactivating your security plugin for a while, so we can take a closer look on the issue.

And what is your custom post type, how did you add it? is it a plugin?

Thanks,

Ah, I see. Ok.

Hi There,

I can see there is a header assign as global header for all page.

Can you please remove it as global and try adding other header to the page you want.
Please let us know if that works.

Thanks

I had tried that before I even asked for help. With or without global assigned, there are no options for pages at all.

When I go to the Content Section, there are no pages listed. Only posts and portfolio items. Nothing else.

Hello There,

I can confirm the issue. It seems that because your have a long list of post items, the pages were no longer displaying. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. A fixed will be rolling out soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank You.

I hope to be able to roll out some of my new customizations when it is.

Thanks for your understanding! You are most welcome.

@basanta @RueNel,

I seem to have this same issue with product pages.
I used to be able to assign a header to a product page. I would like each product category to have an other header. I worked my way around the fact that you can’t assign it to a product-category, by manually assigning the header to all the product pages in 1 category.

Right now I seem to have lost the option to assign it to a product page as well… How can I fix this? This is something I’ve shown to my client already, since the function was available until a short while back. I don’t understand why this is suddenly removed…

In this screenshot you see that I am able to assing the header to a specific page (NL=“pagina”), but not to a product-page. They are removed from the list…

Hi there,

As you are experiencing the same problem due to the amount of the pages and products you will need to wait for a bug fix in upcoming releases. Unfortunately, we can not give an ETA for the release but it will be in February.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you consider checking this method:

Kindly open up new threads for additional questions as it will help us to focus on each issue and give you a better support which you deserve. Having a long threads makes the maintaining job harder and also it will be harder for the other customers to find the correct information if they have similar issues. You are always welcomed to reply to this thread to follow up the same question.

Thank you.

@christopher.amirian Thanks for your quick reply. I’ll check the tutorial you’ve sent. Might there be any question about this, I’ll open a new thread.

Good to know the release will be in February! I’m really looking forward to it :smiley:

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.