Can't apply text in Cornerstone

I can’t get text to apply in cornerstone. I type it into the text box but it does not show on the page at all. I only barely know what I’m doing, but it looks to me like I’m doing exactly what the youtube tutorials instruct me to do. Help please, this is mega frustrating. Thank you so much.

Hi there,

TO be able to help you better would you please kindly give us screenshots and more detailed information on what steps you take to add the text to Cornerstone? Are you using the Text Element or the Classix text element?

We will need to have the URL/User/Pass of your website given to us using the Secure Note functionality of the post to be able to check for ourselves.

As general troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you follow the steps below before getting back to us:

• Make sure that you are using version 5.2.2 of the X theme and version 2.1.3 of the Cornerstone plugin. If not, kindly update both.

• Make sure that you do not have any cache plugin installed. If you do, kindly clear the cache and deactivate it during the development process.

• Deactivate all the 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and check if it works ok for you.

Thank you.

Thank you for getting back to me. I didn’t realize that I needed to update since I purchased the theme a couple of weeks ago, but I had 5.1.1. I just updated and the text applied so this problem is solved. Thank you so much for the help!

Hello @chevril,

Good to know that issue has been fixed. I would also like to let you know that today we have released another maintenance update that fixes bunch of bugs and also comes with WPML integration for the Header, Footer, and Content builders. You can refer our changelog for more information:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.