Can't add pin to Google Map

Hi there,

on my page: http://stage.fivestarallin.de/#bewerbung
I embedded a google map but can not add a pin to it.

I’m using the new X Pro Map Element but can not find the option to add a pin to it.
API is already in place.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this feature isn’t available for the V2 map element yet. There is a existing feature request already. This should be available in one of our future updates. If you need to use pins for the map, please use the classic map element instead.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @RueNel,

thanks for getting back to me.
It’s a bit disappointing. I liked how easy it is to add the JSON but without the possibility of adding pins it’s useless.
Now how do I add the JSON to the classic map element?

Hi There,

You can use the classic X Map Element instead.

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao,

I think you missed my question here:
Now how do I add the JSON to the classic map element?

Hi there,

As a report, the problem with the New Map Element pin is that we still are to figure out how to have the horizontal sorting UI implemented as the pin will need that feature. We already come up with some ideas which we shared in our news feed:

As soon as this obstacle is out of the way we will implement the pin functionality in no time for the new map element.

Now regarding the second question, unfortunately, there is no way you can add the JSON to the Classic Mao Element as it does not have the functionality implemented.

Kindly stay tuned for the upcoming releases to have the new Map element completed regarding the pin functionality.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.