Can't access to themeco dashboard

Hello, I’m working on the website of a client. It was done in X but it needs a new design. My client can not access the dashboard on the apex community. He said he never personally activated his X license, may have done a collaborator who no longer works for his business.
How do I proceed? I have his purchase code.

Thank you

Hi There,

This was posted in the wrong forum. If you are looking for support, all questions are to be posted in the Themeco category or by clicking + Support. The other categories are for discussion with fellow Apex members. I have moved your thread this time but keep that in mind in the future.

How support works.

In response to your question, they will need to contact us: https://theme.co/x/contact/ with the purchase code. If it is tied to another account, they will need to have access to the email that it is registered to in order to reset the code.

Sorry for my error…
My client told me that it’s not possible to find that employee. Does he have to create a new account to contact you?

Hey There,

You can provide us with the purchase code in a secure note here or via email so we can look up the account and see what are the next steps that have to be taken.

Ok, thank you! Here is it!

I tried to activate their license on my dev local environment, and seems the license code was not registered on your site. So I’ve just create an account. I hope I did well. Please let me know :slight_smile:

Hey There,

The purchase code is associated to following account:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.