Cannot Validate License - domain changed

I’ve tried this from both ends - using the URL in the Apex license dashboard and adding the license number to the WordPress Pro Validation dashboard. On the validation dashboard nothing happens when I press enter - not even an error. I read somewhere that someone had an issue caused by using Google Maps WD - which I am using. Help please.

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for reaching out.

In that case, would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in the secure note? I like to see if they match and to test the validation.

Thanks!

Done but I just noticed the name on this support request is not the name on this account? I’m the web manager for this and several other account/license holders - including the one whose name appears on this support thread. I’m pretty careful about logging out as one person then logging in as the next. How did that happen and more importantly, how do I fix it and prevent it from happening again?

Hello Elizabeth,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

When trying to validate I am getting following error message in the browser console.

WebSocket connection to 'wss://public-api.wordpress.com/pinghub/wpcom/me/newest-note-data' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 403

I noticed that you have installed Jetpack on the website. Please take a look at the solution mentioned in following tread and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.