Cannot Upload Template into Xpro

I am trying to upload a template into Xpro and it keeps hanging at the end never uploading.

Please Assist.

Hi @EpiphanyHealth,

This usually happens when the upload_max_filesize value of your PHP settings is less than the size of the file you are uploading.

If you have an access to the php.ini file of your hosting, try adding these code in the file:

upload_max_filesize = 64M
    post_max_size = 64M
    max_execution_time = 300

You can also check http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/

Or you may also get in touch with your hosting company and have then double check the following values above.

Another option would be to upload the theme manually through FTP. Go to wp-content/themes then upload the unzip x folder there. Login to the admin area and you should see X installed in the theme’s page.

Hope this helps.

I updated the info as suggested above. The theme installed fine, but I am trying to upload a template for the page. It is still hanging on the upload. The .tco file is only 12mb.

Hello @EpiphanyHealth,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Can you please share the template file on a file sharing platform like Dropbox and share the link with us? Let me test the file on my dev setup.

Thanks.

Here is a link to the file

Hi @EpiphanyHealth,

Thank you for the template, I did test that template and it did successfully imported on my end without any issue.

But 12mb template for one section and few elements is too much though, please reduce the size of your background-image and optimize it (you can use this tool here)

Perhaps the issue is really on your server, please increase your PHP Memory limit and Maximum File Upload Size

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.