Cannot Update Any pages on Cornserstone after migrating to live site

Hi,

I have my wordpress site successfully migrated, and all the pages are working, but the problem is I cannot edit any of them on the live site via cornerstone.

I already did some reading on the forum and knowledge bases, and have tried doing the suggested solutions

1. Migrating via WP Migrate DB (nothing happened)
  2. Exporting Page as Template (The Problem with this is when I can’t access any page to edit for cornerstone, from which I cannot upload a template, template upload button exist only when you’re on the page being edited, I also tried creating a new page, and edit with cornerstone, it still cannot be opened)

Can you help me with this?

Thanks
Peter David

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you try migrating your site’s again but this time, using All in one migration plugin? It’s to make sure the migration is done automatic instead of manual where some internal URLs are left unchanged.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I already tried it using All in one migration plugin, but it still not working,

I have read some discussion, it seems that it is caused by a certain plugin, for my case when Slider Revolution is activated, cornerstone edit is not working returning internal server error for cornerstone-endpoint,

returning this error

{“success”:false,“data”:{“invalid_user”:true,“message”:“nonce verification failed.”}}

I was able to fix this initially by deactivating my slider revolution plugin, but after several changes, It is not working again even i deactivated my slider revolution plugin.

here are the error details

cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19500 TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
    at getStack (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19456)
    at defaultDispatch (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19500)
    at Object.dispatchError (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:19483)
    at onerrorDefault (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:33226)
    at Object.trigger (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:51931)
    at cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:52925
    at invoke (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1335)
    at Queue.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1399)
    at DeferredActionQueues.flush (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:1207)
    at Backburner.end (cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7:521)

THanks,
Peter David

Hi Peter,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.