Cannot save content after installing LightSpeed

Hello,

In an effort to improve my site’s speed performance, I turned my DigitalOcean droplet into an OpenLightSpeed server and enabled the LSCache plugin for Wordpress. Everything is working great, except that I can no longer save content in the Builder. I get an “Uh oh, can’t save” message. I’ve searched through the forums and have read recommendations to disable caching plugins to fix the issue. Unfortunately, disabling LSCache and other plugins does not remedy the issue. Maybe because OpenLightSpeed is already caching regardless of the Wordpress plugin?

I’m lost as to what to do as everything else works great, the site loads super fast but I cannot save any changes made in Builder. Thanks a ton!

Hi Roman,

I got the 500 error when I saved your page with the Content Builder:

I guess I could be the memory limit issue, please increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Thai,

Thanks so much for your reply. Unfortunately, increasing the PHP memory limit (to 1024M) didn’t fix the situation. The login to the Wordpress site is included in the secure note of the original post.

Thanks,
R

Hi,

Can you try setting wp_debug to true in your wp-config.php file

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true);

Enabling WP_DEBUG will cause all PHP errors, notices and warnings to be displayed instead of just error 500

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

This will give us the clue what is causing the issue.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Thanks for this. I’ve enabled the following:

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true );
define( ‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, true );

I’ve visited the content builder and attempted to save the content, got the error message but have yet to see any WP DEBUG errors saved. I’ve checked the log file but the most recent entries are from 2018.

Thanks.
R

Here’s a link to my php info page: https://agentmatch.com/phpinfo.php

I thought Zend OpCache could potentially be causing this issue but I disabled it and the content builder is still not saving.

Thanks.
R

Here are some of the server error messages, a few of which include reference to “X” and “Cornerstone”:

I FIXED IT! WOOOO

I used to be hosted with WP Engine and their Mu-Plugin leftover from being hosted with them was causing some sort of conflict. Deleting those plugins fixed the problem!!!

Thanks everyone for all your help!

Hello Roman,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.