Cannot install X Theme to Wordpress

Hello, I’m stuck and I was wondering if anybody can help. I successfully purchased X Theme and downloaded the zip file. When attempting to install the theme, it installs to 99% then flashes to a screen on Wordpress which asks, “Are you sure you want to do this?” There is no indication of being able to click on a ‘yes’ response and my only option is “Please try again”, where, after clicking, I am prompted to repeat the same thing. I have attempted multiple times and have received the same negative result — “please try again”. So, I attempted to download the zip file again and repeat the process. However, I was again unsuccesful and lead to the same “Please try again”. Please note that I have previously worked on my blog (just figuring out how things work and made a few sample pages), so I am wondering if I need to delete all previous work to allow the Theme to be taken over by X Theme. I don’t mind losing all the work as I only have a few practice pages. Please let me know if anybody has encountered this and if you can suggest a solution that would allow me to install X Theme (after already paying for it).

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! If you have access to your server configurations, you can increase your PHP Max Execution Time to 300 , make sure that you’re running at least PHP v5.6.x or later and try to install your theme again. You can also contact your hosting provider to do this for you.

The other option would be to manually install your X theme. Refer to the following article (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62) and check the heading Manual X Update Via FTP .

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!