Cannot install demo content

Hi. On this site: www.test.blommenhofutbildning.se I have installed X under the license:
When i try to install the demo content “Gym” I get the message “experiencing technical difficulties” and the demo content cannot be installed.
Can you help me?

Tomas

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

First of all, I would like to request you to don’t post any sensitive content publicly. Like license code, login details.
Always use secure note for that.
I have deleted the license ket from the post.

Regarding your issue.
Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi there,

Would you mind trying to disabled all your plugins except Revolution Slider and Cornerstone then try to import the demo content again?

If the issue persists, kindly get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm with them your PHP memory limit. If it was not increased through the code added to functions.php you host might have some restrictions but they should be able to increase it on their end.

Once increased, try importing the demo content again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you. Now i managed to install the demo content (except for the sliders). Can you take a look at the page classes in the demo? It is not possible to edit that page. I get the message “No suitable preview area found. This could happen when a third party plugin is overrinding the content area.”

Hey @TomasJarvling,

The Classes page is powered by the Portfolio template which displays an archive or list of your portfolio items. Similar to the blog or any archive pages, it’s not editable by Cornerstone.

If you need you need to add elements in the page, you will need to use other page templates and use one of the bundled grid plugins (The Grid or Essential Grid) to display your portfolio listing.

Thanks.

ahhh. That explains it. Thanks for splendid support and a great theme

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.