Cannot find Template Manager in Pro

Hello,

I am new to using Pro and I cannot find the Template Manager to upload the Starter Templates or any others for that matter.

I have the latest version of Pro and I am using the Child theme as my active template. I have tried switching back to the parent template with no luck.

When I launch Pro Builder and click on Templates, the only thing it shows is Fonts and Colors. I have looked all over and there is no where to add templates.

I have also tried 3 different browsers with no luck.

PLEASE HELP!

Bill… … .

Hi Bill,

Thank you for writing in, can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here, Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Also, Pro does not need the Cornerstone plugin, if you have the Cornerstone installed please deactivate and delete it.

If this does not work, please provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note, so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

@friech

That did the trick!!! Now to figure out why automatic updates is not working. :smiley:

Thanks a bunch,

Bill… … .

Hi @wbhudran3,

The automatic update needs to have access to our servers and your hosting service provider might block the access. You can contact them for more information.

As I see you did the update manually if that is the case please go to Pro > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache so that the front end will have the latest version of the code. If you use the automatic update it does that action for you, but as I suspect you did it manually I suggest that you do that action.

Thank you.

Thank you,

I will Clear the Cache. This site is on my own VPS so I am the hosting provider.

Do you know the Port being used and IP address the updates are attempting to contact?

Thanks,

Bill… … .

Hello @wbhudran3,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Here is the information you are looking for.

• Post Number: 80
  • Host: theme.co
  • IP address: 34.199.208.181

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.