Cannot find Cornerstone

Hi - looking through the forum and this has been asked a few times but I cannot find a specific answer.

I purchased X and upgraded to Pro- I had cornerstone but sadly the add-on updates caused my wordpress site via GoDaddy to crash and had to start again from scratch. I only have the Pro download now available in my account and not the original X version.

I cannot find Cornerstone, I’ve tried everything suggested in the forum, and the Pro.zip has Cornerstone in, but Wordpress will not install as its not in a zip (forum suggests there should be a cornerstone.zip within the download, but nothing).

Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks
Greg

Hey Greg,

Cornerstone is integrated in Cornerstone out of the box so there’s no need to install it as a separate plugin. It’s also called the Content Builder in Pro so you have the Header, Footer and the Content Builders.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense and a bit obvious I guess - I was looking for the word not the purpose Thanks for your help.

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.