Cannot enter website preview

Hi there,

I cannot enter my website preview. Could I get some help with this problem?

Thank you

“This page isn’t working
pacoandfrancisco.com.transurl.nl redirected you too many times.”

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not help please provide your admin credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look

Let us know how it goes!

I still can’t find the problem, de-activated all plugins but I still cannot enter my website preview in the customizer. Maybe you could take a closer look for me? I’m probably missing something obvious.

It happens when I enter my customizer. After I change something, it will pop back again. My second problem is that my ‘logo’ in the header shows up as broken on the published website, even though in the customizer and in cornerstone it looks like it’s totally fine. Any light on that?

Hi there,

I can’t access it either, unfortunately, I can’t find anything from your admin since it’s still almost empty. Is this a staging site, perhaps your host has redirect setting?

Please provide your FTP login credentials as well, I’ll check your URL rewrite as well.

Thanks!

Well it’s not suppost to be a staging site I guess!

Hi there,

Please go to the wp-content/themes and rename the X folder so that it will fall back to the default theme of the WordPress. The problem is TOO MANY REDIRECTS which is not related to the theme itself and it must be a conflict of some kind:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Consult with your hosting service provider.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.