Cannot edit with Cornerstone

Hello
I have been trying to edit my pages and finding that Cornerstone won’t load. I have tried deactivating all plugins but no change. I have tried adding more memory to wp-config as suggested somewhere else here, but again this doesn’t do anything. I’m really frustrated as I am not particularly tech savvy so have no idea what to try now!! Or should I just edit my pages without Cornerstone?
Please help!
Many thanks

Hi @ninu_conception,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, we do not want you to get frustrated any more. Please share us your admin credentials so we could investigate your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. Please could you clarify which admin credentials I need to send across? Is it just access to my WP dashboard or cpanel? I will send across as soon as I hear!

Hello @ninu_conception,

We would first like to see your WordPress setup. In that regards as of now please share WordPress login details. Also do you have any cache plugin runnig on the website or Cloudflare CDN? Reason being most of the time issue arises because of cache. If you are runing please try purging the cache and try accessing Cornerstone again.

Thanks.

There is no secure note button under your reply, only a blue reply button! HELP!!!, please!

Hi there,

Do you have any X bundled extensions activated on your site? If so, kindly try to check and update to the latest version as we have just released an update for our extensions with numerous bug fixes and this might address the issue that you are having.

In case the issue persists, you can send the logins and add it as a secured note in your reply by clicking on the key icon.

Here are my details

Rats that was supposed to be hidden now I will need to change password again - cant make these details hidden or secure note - what is going on???

I have changed my password and updated x theme & extensions - still no secure note button or key!! What can I do now?

Hi There,

You can learn how to use the secure note here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

In case you can´t post as a secure not EXCLUSIVELY on this thread you can share the credentials openly since we already have made the whole thread private.

If you are using cache plugins, make sure to flush the cache and test Cornerstone again.

Thank you

here are details

username: stick factory
password 9k!PL9jicbd#OtFS(M6#N5H9

thanks

Hi There,

I have tested your website and Cornerstone is loading quite fast actually.

It worked as expected, I was able to make changes on your page and save it and the changes reflected on the front end.

Please try clearing your browser cache and testing it again, in case that does not work, please try a different browser or the same browser in a different computer so we can confirm the issue is not isolated to your browser installation.

Thank you