Cannot edit the homepage

Hy guys! I keep seeing this message while trying to edit the home page.
I have cleaned the cache and opened from different browser but still …

also I don’t understand why the delete buttons on the sections are red

could you help me to understand?
home page www.boundlessroads.com

thanks a lot
regards
isabella

Hi Isabella,

Thanks for writing around! I checked your site and I see you’re using Cloudflare, this could be most related to Coludflare’s cache or the cloudflare’s settings. First clear you cloudflare’s cache entirely and then follow these links to fix Cornerstone and Cloudflare issue https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/ and https://xthemeusers.com/tutorial/fixing-cornerstone-cloudflare-related-issues/

Let us know how this goes!.

Hi @Nabeel
thanks for your reply. I did clear the Cloudflare cache but when it comes to the other steps and create a page rule I am afraid I don’t understand what he’s talking about. Where do I create the page rule? my apologies but I would really appreciate if you could give me an extra tip to move forward. thanks a lot for your kind help.
have a great day
Isabella :slight_smile:

Hi Isabella,

You need to login to your cloudflare account and add it there

Thanks

Hello @paul.r
thanks for following up. I did everything following the instructions but nothing happened I am still having issues in editing the homepage
here is the screenshot of the page rules I have installed according to instructor above.

could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

thanks a lot for your patience
best regards
Isabella

Hello Isabella,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.

3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey there! thanks so much for your help! I have desactivaste and reactivaste all the plugins and it’s now working.
not sure why.
anyway
thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hi @isa1978,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.