Cannot edit site in Cornerstone: Stylesheet missing; Fatal Error

Hey guys, I’m having issues with not being able to edit content via Customize. I’m running the latest verision of Pro and have removed the Cornerstone plugin.

Showing this theme error: public_html Stylesheet is missing.
And these Fatal errors:
Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 44302336) (tried to allocate 131072 bytes) in /home/XXXXXX/public_html/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/elements/mixins_setup/_anchor.php on line 792

Thanks for your help!

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

It seems that site is running short of memory. Please take a look at following article to increase PHP memory limit and see how it goes.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Andrew,

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of xxxxx bytes exhausted, it means that you need to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Hope this helps.

Ok, I’ve increased each to the following. The issue is still occurring:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

What about the stylesheet missing error? Could this contribute to the issue?

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and I am still getting memory size message. I tried to install WP Server info plugin to check current server configuration, but I am getting 500 error message. If you have increased the memory limit and still message is showing up then I suggest you to get in touch with hosting provider as the issue seems related with server configuration.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.