Cannot edit in cornerstone anymore

I seem to have lost the ability to edit this page in cornerstone.

http://www.headshotbooths.com/pricing.html

I don’t know why. I didn’t edit it outside of cornerstone and save it, and the Edit with Cornerstone option is still available on other pages of this website.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us the error that you get while trying to access Cornerstone? I suggest that you follow the general troubleshooting steps below at the time being:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.