Cannot edit in cornerstone after domain migratoin

Hi, recently I have migrated my site to another domain.
Since then I am unable to edit in cornerstone.
Can you please help to check if there is wrong setting?
Thanks!

Hey @ennis214,

It sounds like you have not migrated properly or didn’t include serialized data. Please see the proper migration process in our Cornerstone (Content Builder) Migration article.

Also, please don’t post sensitive information like login credentials publicly. We have a Secure Note feature in this forum where you could post private data. I’ve deleted your credentials in your post, please change it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have tried to migrate using the method you have linked to.
Still, I still unable to edit in cornerstone.

Hey @ennis214,

In that case, please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could check what’s happening.

Thanks.

Sure. Thanks man

Hey @ennis214,

I see that Cornerstone is disabled. Looks like your admin page is customized. I haven’t figured out how to enable it. Please enable Cornerstone.

Thanks.

Sorry Mate, my bad.
All enabled

Hi There @ennis214

I can see couple of possible issues on your server configurations.

1. PHP memory limit is set to 256MiB. Could you please try increasing it by following this guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935). After that try testing your issue again.

2. PHP Max Script Execute Time is set to 30. We recommend to use a higher value like 120 for this configuration option. Please refer to the following guide on how to increase that value (https://thimpress.com/knowledge-base/how-to-increase-maximum-execution-time-for-wordpress-site/).

After making those change, loading your Cornerstone editor and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

After increasing the PHP memory limit seems to fix the issue!
Thanks a lot man!!!

Hi @ennis214,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.