Cannot create jump link

Hello,

THe title says it all, i cannot create a jump link.
I need a button in the top banner, that jumps to a section lower on the site, however it does not work.

I have of course done what should allow it to function properly:
A section has ID: “Jumplink”, The button href has “#jumplink”. This does not work.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see you’ve given the ID Jumplink with capital J and you’re using it in the button with small j that’s why it isn’t working for you. Make sure to use the same ID in the button href.

Let us know how this goes!

That was a mistake.I obviously use no capital letters in neither place. “jumplink” is used as the id-name and in the # link.

Hi There,

I could not replicate this issue on my end.

Can you confirm that your X theme & Cornerstone plugin are up-to-date?

Please also test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.