Cannot create a new page

HI I have updated to the latest version of X and now I cannot create new pages or posts. I can edit existing pages only.

Hello @rbalcom,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please confirm that you have updated to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 6.4.6
  • Cornerstone 3.4.6
  • WordPress 5.0.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

_After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.-

Please also check X > Settings > Permissions and make sure that Post and Pages were enabled and configured.

Please let us know how it goes.

I have confirmed that I am using all of the latest versions, cleared the cache and that permissions are enabled. https://dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-admin/post-new.php Comes with a blank screen

Hey @rbalcom,

A blank screen would probably because you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Sorry that did not work either

Hi @rbalcom,

It that case, please provide the admin and FTP login credentials in the secure note . We’ll check what’s going on first :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi @rbalcom,

Please provide the admin login credentials as well :slight_smile:, we can only trigger the error through their then we’ll check through FTP.

Thanks!

Please see my secure reply from yesterdays conversation. Thanks!

Hi,

The ftp login provided doesn’t seem to have the right access. When I logged in, I only see a blank directory and no wordpress files. Kindly double check and let us know.

Thanks

Please try now

Hi @rbalcom,

There is an issue with the LearnDash WooCommerce Integration plugin. I’ve already disabled it and I could add a new page again.

Please contact to the plugin author to fix this issue.

Here is the error log:

[19-Feb-2019 18:26:17 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function learndash_woocommerce::add_product_type(), 1 passed in /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 2 expected in /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-content/plugins/learndash_woocommerce/learndash_woocommerce.php:25
Stack trace:
#0 /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): learndash_woocommerce->add_product_type(Array)
#1 /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
#2 /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-product-functions.php(546): apply_filters('product_type_se...', Array)
#3 /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/api/class-mailchimp-woocommerce-transform-coupons.php(110): wc_get_product_types()
#4 /home/marketma/public_html in /home/marketma/public_html/Dynamictradingprogram.com/wp-content/plugins/learndash_woocommerce/learndash_woocommerce.php on line 25

Regards!

Thank you!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.