Cannot create a new group

Hi, I am unable to create a new group. I have created 4, but now each time I try to ‘Add New’ group, it opens the editing page of the last group I created. Please help!

Regards
AJ

Hello @abheeshekj,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked your website and can see that you are using BuddyPress extension. Please note that BuddyPress is a 3rd party plugin and issues related with 3rd party plugins falls outside the scope of support we can offer. You have the option to post the question in BuddyPress forum or WordPress.org BuddyPress plugin page.

I also noticed that you are using old version of X Theme 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.1.6. I suggest you to update X and Cornerstone to the latest version as X version 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 3.1.6 comes with cool new features.

To update Cornerstone and X Theme please take a look at following resources:

1. Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:

2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.

3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.