Cannot close info bar on mobile

I’m using Convert Plus for an info bar, but it is not closing anymore when you click the X, at least on mobile.

smartnutrition.ca

Hi There,

I could see that you’ve updated the Cornerstone plugin to the latest version. Could you please update the X theme to the latest version as well?

Thank you.

Hi, I have updated X and the problem continues. I’m disabling the info bar for now but you can log in to unpause it for testing. It’s called Newsletter Topbar - Meal Planning Hacks

Hello There,

Now that you have updated X and Cornerstone to the latest versions, please login to your CloudFlare account and purge your site cache. And since you are using SiteGround, could you please clear your site cache or disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

I’ve done that now, the problem persists.

Please disable the info bar when you’re done testing. It’s very bad UI for my site to have it not close-able.

Hi Jeremy,

I enabled the Info Bar and checked the case with my iPhone SE. I had no problem closing the info bar and it worked with no issues.

I paused the Info Bar again. Please clear your mobile browser cache or check the website with another mobile device.

I also checked the case with my Macbook and the Info Bar worked with no problem in Chrome and Safari browsers.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.