Cannot click items in sub-menu

Hi

the sub-menu focus goes off before I can click on an item in the sub menu.

site - Briskleen.com

Menu - Our Products

Sub-menu - Chemical Range

When I highlight this items and try to click anything under the sub-menu like glass and window cleaners, the focus goes off before I can click. Please tell me how to fix this.

Hello @dylandesilva,

Thanks for writing in. I have tested your site and I could not replicate the issue.
This is how I am seeing and that the submenu works:

By the way, please remove this invalid code that you have added in the X > Theme Options > Custom JS area.

<button onclick="myFunction()">Try it</button>

<p id="button"></p>

<script>
function myFunction() {
  var txt;
  if (confirm("Press a button!")) {
    txt = "You pressed OK!";
  } else {
    txt = "You pressed Cancel!";
  }
  document.getElementById("button").innerHTML = txt;
}
</script>

Best Regards.

Hi

Can you please tell me where you found this code?

I went to

X > Theme options > JS

Hey @dylandesilva,

We’re very sorry. It’s not in the Theme Options > JS. It’s in your page’s Content JS. You can learn more about the Content JS here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-interface-introduction/121/1

Hope that helps.

Hi

I am sorry. I still cant find this. Anyway you can remove this or show me how to exactly get to this point please? Is this in multiple pages?

Hey @dylandesilva,

Edit your home page in Cornerstone and review the link/documentation I have provided previously. I believe you know how to edit your page in Cornerstone as your page was built using Cornerstone. If you are not the creator of the page, you can open/edit the page in Cornerstone by going to Pages or the Admin Bar.

Once you’re in Cornerstone, open the Content JS.

It’s not possible for us to check if you have added the code on other pages also. I’d recommend asking all the people working on your site if they have added the code in Content JS of Cornerstone.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.