Cannot choose Color Manager colors

I have 6 or 7 custom colors in my color manager. I notice that it works great for some elements, but randomly the custom colors just wont be there as a choice, which really kills my workflow and pace. Notice in the screenshot, the color circles are missing for this border element.

Ive noticed this too on a few sites, and I cant put a rhyme or reason as to why it happens, it just seems random.

Thanks
Chris

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! If you’re using any caching plugin, could you please try disabling it and test this issue again.

Also make sure that you’re fully updated including theme and plugins. You can check the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

If you’re using a service like CloudFlare, make sure to clear it’s cache as well before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I am fully updated. I do use cloudflare, but it is in development mode. I purged the cache on cloudflare just in case, and still am seeing this problem.

In the screenshot I sent, the background color to the left works fine for my color manager… circles do appear. however on the border element they do not. It seems random as to what elements it works on and which it doesnt.

Hi There,

Sorry you’re having this issue, this is actually a bug with Box Shadow, Text Shadow, & Border-color properties. It has been on our issue tracker and fix can be on the next release, but we can not provide an ETA when is the next release though, stay tuned.

Cheers!

Thanks for pointing this out, I will work around the bug until the next release.

Thanks for understanding!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.