Cancel license purchased

Hi there,

I purchased a license this afternoon but immediately decided to cancel as I find your system too complex. IN addition, haven’t been able to access my free copy of cornerstone? Please help! This is urgent. Many thanks

Hello Charz,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please let us know the issue you are facing with Pro Theme? We will try our level best to assist you. Pro Theme comes with some really powerful at the same time easy to use tools like Header and Footer builder that can be used to create global or page specific headers.

Here’s the resource that you can take a look:

As you have Pro Theme licence, Cornerstone is already in built into Pro Theme and is known as Content Builder. There is no need to separately install Cornerstone.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant, Thanks for coming back to me. I have had a quick look around and I find the system is very complex for a non-developer. I joined because your web text described as easy for a non-developer but i’m afraid it’s a bit too complex. Can’t find anything. Please can I go ahead with the cancellation.

Hi Prasant, Thanks for coming back to me. I have had a quick look around and I find the system is very complex for a non-developer. I joined because your web text described as easy for a non-developer but i’m afraid it’s a bit too complex. Can’t find anything. Please can I go ahead with the cancellation.

Hey Charz,

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll forward this to our leadership team for review.

Please stay tuned.

Thanks Christian!

You are most welcome!

Hey There,

Your refund has been processed. We are looking forward having you back as a customer in the near future.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.