Can you use CS on a blog post

Super simple question can you use cornerstone on a blog post content? And if so how?

Thx

You have to enable the post editing as one of the options in the theme settings. The mods on here can direct you to it better than me but if I remember correctly it’s in theme settings, I had to hunt around to figure it out but to be honest I’m looking for another way to build out my posts pages because they never look good like you see on some websites, there are not any margins not he edges of the page etc… I Dunno how people crank out the blog posts looking super well put together, post back if you find some well supported and updated plugins for this.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes you can edit posts in Cornerstone but you need to enable it for your posts. To to this, please navigate to X > Settings > General and click on Posts to enable the builder on posts (see screenshot)

To learn more about permissions please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/permissions/32879

@WillWashington thank you for helping out :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Glad to contribute to this amazing community in some capacity. :slight_smile:

Thank you again. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.