Can you help please

i have a news ticker on my home page which stoped working in one of the updates can you help me figure out what is wrong

Hello Amir,

You have several licenses in your account so I am not certain which one is the site in question. For the meantime, please make sure you have updated both X and Cornerstone to the latest version. Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Kindly also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the URL of the site so that we can check it.

Cheers!

thanks upgrading worked

Hello Amir,

It must have been a compatibility issue when only X or Cornerstone was updated to the latest version causing some problem with the Javascript codes. Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.